You will find the link to the admissions portal below. You will be asked to log in to your account, complete the application, and upload the following information:
- Neuropsychological or psycho-educational evaluation
- Report cards from last school year and current school year
- IEP if your child has one
- Classroom Teacher Recommendation — lower school and middle school applicants
- English and Math Teachers’ Recommendations — upper school applicants
- Any other relevant evaluations if available (i.e., speech/language, occupational therapy)
The application has many sections, and you do not have to finish them all at once. Each section will be saved as you complete it.
Upon receipt of the application and supporting documents, the admissions team will review the materials. If the team determines that our school could possibly meet the needs of the applicant, an appointment will be set up for a visit. There is a non-refundable $95 application fee.